About Me

My photo
Diet Coke. Don't touch my Diet Coke.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ahhh, the good ol' days


Day 6: a picture that makes you happy
This pic was taken in 2003. It is from a show with a band I used to play with, love/misery.
This picture makes me happy for a number of reasons. I love it because it is one of the few action shots that I have of me doing something I love, performing music. I loved that red guitar (grrrr) and wish I still had it--but that's another story! This was taken before I was a daddy, or had an ex-wife or anything like that. No responsibilites!
My ex-wife (then girlfriend) and I had been on vacation in Disneyland. We flew in to SLC and drove immediately to the venue. It was a great trip, and then to finish it off with a great show, wow! So much fun.
Anyways, it makes me happy because it reminds me of being young, free and having so much time ahead of me, so much life left to live.
Oh yeah--and it reminds me that I was supposed to have been a rockstar by now--I'd better get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment